Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I live in Miami and I was wondering How can I apply to work in a cruise?

I really get into it and love to work on a ship, but can't find how to apply for positions.I live in Miami and I was wondering How can I apply to work in a cruise?
Search this forum for this same question. Tinkertoy has on file a very lengthy and thorough answer for it. Today however I cannot post links for some reason.





You go to each of their websites. Down at the bottom it will have Careers or Employment or even Jobs. Click there and it will pull up all the employment information. Disney is the only one that doesn't. It's www.dcljobs.comI live in Miami and I was wondering How can I apply to work in a cruise?
contact the cruise lines
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism