Monday, June 21, 2010

How should I apply to college or university?

well I didn't do so good my first 2 years in high school with my grades and I'm going to be junior next year and I wanted to know if I do good the next 2 years in high school will I have a chance to get into a good or descent college? please help I'm in desperate need of some good suggestions!How should I apply to college or university?
If you graduate from high school %26amp; can't get into a college/university with the grades and stuff that you have, get an associates from a community college %26amp; have an academic advisor at the school you want to go to (the college/university) to help you figure out what classes will/won't transfer... Your community college GPA is all that'll matter after you've been in college for a little while. :)How should I apply to college or university?
Ok basically, if you can get your GPA to about 3.0 or higher, and you can like totally kick the SAT's ***, then you could get into a very good school. I would also recommend getting involved into a couple of clubs and maybe a sport as well. Most Universities arnt only interested in your grades, but much rather looks at you as a whole person. I know of people who got into AMAZING universities with average GPA's, but because they are so active in everything, they were some of the University's top choices. Dont worry you will do Great, Good luck. Btw I am an electrical engineering student of Texas A%26amp;M class 2012 Whooop
You will be applying to colleges first semester senior year. The colleges will be making their decision based on your first three years of high school. Once accepted, it will be on contingency of your senior transcripts.


Your cumulative GPA, your ACT/SAT score, what classes you took and at what level will all play into getting into college


Make sure to keep your grades up next year. Take your ACT exam early- most students do better the second time they take it- give yourself time to take it 2/3 times.
do well in school and have a ton of extracurricular activities to help your cause

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism