Monday, June 21, 2010

How to apply CA Immi to USA born baby of Mother Canadian Permanent Resident? ?

We(Me and my husband) are Canadian Permanent Residents but I gave birth to baby in USA as I am working in US on WorkPermit.My baby is US Citizen.My problem is how can I take my baby to Canada in case if I want to go back to CA.How many days it will take to get Canada Permanent Residence to my baby? Is there any special process is there to get PR immediately? If I take my baby to Canada before getting PR,are my medical benefits apply to my baby?How to apply CA Immi to USA born baby of Mother Canadian Permanent Resident? ?
Contact Canadian Embassy. Or go to this website...it will tell you


http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.aspHow to apply CA Immi to USA born baby of Mother Canadian Permanent Resident? ?
the child MUST STAY IN USA while ONE parent goes back to Canada and applies for PR for the child.


The process is NOT fast unfortunately


BUT this is the legal way it must be done.


The PR parent in Canada, MUST stay in Canada while the application is processed.


The baby MUST stay in USA as it does not have permission to enter Canada yet.


The child should have been born in Canada - makes things a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism