Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I apply padding to only between cells in HTML?

I want to be able to seperate the two cells so they have padding between them, but no where else, such as the right or left.How can I apply padding to only between cells in HTML?
use style tagsHow can I apply padding to only between cells in HTML?
If I were you I would use two div tags :





%26lt;div style=';clear:both';%26gt;


%26lt;div style=';float:left; width:50px;';%26gt;Col1%26lt;/div%26gt;


%26lt;div style=';float:left; width:50px; margin-left:10px;';%26gt;Col2%26lt;/div%26gt;


%26lt;/div%26gt;





now if you want to add a border to the cols , just add ';border: 1px solid black'; to the ';style'; for each column.





I think it's pretty clear what width means so gl
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism