Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I apply to universities in the UK?

I live in joedan and I have excellent grades and I will ficnish high school next year and I want to apply to universities in the UK (scholarship hopefully) how do I do that without travellig to the UK?How do I apply to universities in the UK?
According to what 'I' know,


Most universities in the UK do not accept high school leavers (correct me if I'm wrong) for degree courses. You must have A-levels or something similar. Most UK universities are applicable online at http://www.ucas.ac.uk/ and they require a fee for every application you send in.





You should check with local organisations first for scholarships as usually there's some sort of program for some sort of certificate.However, you can also apply first, then apply for the university's own scholarship (that is IF they have one) and pray to God that you'll get it. Or else be prepared for the worst. Good luck anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism