Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I apply mascara to reddish blonde eyelashes?

No matter what I do, I can never seen to cover up all the blonde, whether it is at the roots or just anywhere. And when I try to get all of it, the mascara gets all thick and gunky and realllyyy heavy.


Any products or anything? Because I am going to Target later today and want to buy something. redhead problems :How do I apply mascara to reddish blonde eyelashes?
|Fake eyelashes.


The short, natural kind.


Go to Youtube to see how to apply them... I love them!





EDIT - You could get your eyelashes tinted... call your local salon and ask if they do it... basically they dye your eyelashes.How do I apply mascara to reddish blonde eyelashes?
i would go to the body shop because they have great products, i would also suggest using a light to medium brown colored mascara to accent your red toned lashes, not cover them up. I love red hair i think it is very unique and can be a great feature!
Try Loreal Telescopic and apply from root to tip. Do not let dry in between coats to get a fresh look. What I do id apply one coat to one eye and then the other. Dip the wand and start agin but keep coating to get the desired effect.
well i was....... going to say black mascara but you already tried and said it was way too dark :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism