Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I apply a custom watermark to my videos?

I have a program, but It only goes into the top-left corner. I downloaded a program before, in which you could choose where to place it, but it added an automatic one of the company in the background. All computer users and webmasters -- PLEASE HELP ME!How do I apply a custom watermark to my videos?
It depends on what type of source video you are working with, but if virtualdub can open it, use that. It's free: www.virtualdub.org





Open the video, then choose Video on the menu bar, then Filters. Add in a ';logo'; filter. Load your image, choose the placement and other options, such as how transparent you want it. Then click Preview to make sure it looks ok. If ';filters'; is greyed out, choose Full Processing mode at the bottom, then choose filters.





Then choose video on the menubar again, choose your compression type, eg: divx or xvid are good, but you can choose from whatever codecs are available on your computer. Then choose Audio on the menubar and make sure the audio is set to Direct Stream Copy (unless of course you want to compress it to mp3 or something, or edit it somehow as well).





Then save your new video.How do I apply a custom watermark to my videos?
I looked around and I found this free prgram that should help ya, enjoy!





http://www.download.com/Ease123-Video-Wa鈥?/a>
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism