Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I apply to be an actress?

I sent out 2 modeling forms to a website, but I didn't apply to acting. I'd like to be a Disney Channel star but have NO IDEA how to apply.How do I apply to be an actress?
Firstly,


NO DONT GO TO JOHN ROBERT POWERS!!!


Secondly, you can't apply to be an actress. the best way is to get an agent, look in your yellow pages and go audition for one.


that is, without a doubt the best way to get started in acting.How do I apply to be an actress?
acting lessons, Headshots, try and get an agent or manager. but my best advice before you try that is go learn the craft of acting. with a good teacher. not someone to give you the run around
go to craigslist.com for your city and state and look under jobs. You will then see a category for tv/film/video.


In that section you will find open casting calls, possible auditions for movies, etc. Generally a good place to find information on things you can do to get your foot in the door or at least a good place to start.


Good luck!!!
well start going to acting classes like john robert powers.
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism