Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you apply makeup to get that smoky eye look?

How do you have a smoky eye look? I need help on how to apply it and what colors to use. (I have blue eyes)How do you apply makeup to get that smoky eye look?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KwS_0pCL… %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; check this link out! this chick is all over youtube, she demos the application and suggests colors.How do you apply makeup to get that smoky eye look?
I'll take my eyeliner and on the botton lid draw a line from corner to corner. On the top lid I'll make a line as close to my lashes as I can, from the outer corner, and come in about half way. I'll take my finger tip and smudge it a little.
if you search on google there are tonsss of instructions on how to get the smokey eye look. also on youtube there are alot of tutorials that can be very helpful.
use a chubby charcoal pencil and smudge it slightly. blend in a silver- grey shadow on outer edges with a more metallic-y silver on inner corners. just remember, less is more! dont over do it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y…


Like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism