Monday, June 21, 2010

I hear the Italian Government offers foriegners an opportunity to Live and work in Italy.How can I apply ?

I hear the Italian immigration service is in charge of this process.


That it last for just 24hrs after it is launched.


That interested persons have to send a photocopy of thier Passport before the dateline.


That it has been launched or it will be launched on the 15th of December.I hear the Italian Government offers foriegners an opportunity to Live and work in Italy.How can I apply ?
Ok so you are in a circle of contacts that knows and shares precise details about Italian immigration. And you and the people that you ';heard'; this from are nearly ready to move, IF ONLY, you guys knew where to get an application. OK, you are obviously physically able to use a computer so how about running a search on oh lets say ';Italian immigration requierments';. And that will most likely lead you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism