Thursday, December 3, 2009

My exhusband absconded with my 2 kids to Turkey, from Singapore. How do I apply the Hague Convention?

How do I apply the Hague Convention for abducted children which Turkey is a member to get my kids? Please tell me the procedures, please help me. It has been 2 years and I still cant get my kids. My exhusband forged my signature at the Turkish embassy to make Turkish passports for them. The Turkish government ignored the forgery case and claimed that I signed. Please help me, what is the best thing I could do.My exhusband absconded with my 2 kids to Turkey, from Singapore. How do I apply the Hague Convention?
It really hurts when this happens.It happened to me but in fighting for anything to do with my kids I realized even more damage would be done to them irregardless if I was right or wrong.He was determined enough to do this to you,it won't end.Will you let this ruin your life or will you be able to progress?Ten years down the road he will have brainwashed your kids to hate you .You will have to turn away.I am sorry and I feel very strongly for you.I let it ruin my life.I hope you will not let it damage you further.Try to find someone who really loves you.My exhusband absconded with my 2 kids to Turkey, from Singapore. How do I apply the Hague Convention?
go to your senator
Contact the official representatives of your country in Turkey. they should be able to at least provide you with some guidance on how best to resolve the situation.





General Consulate of Singapore in Istanbul, Turkey


Kazim Ozalp Sokak 28/8 Saskinbakkal


81070 Istanbul


Turkey





Phone: (90 216) 358 0133


Fax: (90 216) 350 8619
If both Singapore and Turkey have ratified the Hague Convention on Civil Aspects of Child Abduction, the process is much simpler. You go to your local Department of State in Singapore (or other government agency designated in Singapore's ratification of the Hague Convention). They will arrange for legal process in Turkey and the case will be returned and tried in Singapore, the last jurisdiction where the children lived before the abduction.





However, if either Singapore or Turkey are not parties to the Hague Convention, it is not available in your situation.
It may be a far more complicated issue than you think.





You did not state what your nationality is? If it is other than Turkish you MUST get your Embassy and it's diplomats and immediate political leader(s) involved ... it's the only way.





But Turkey ... is not known for it's ';tolerance'; among other traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism