Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply for an AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER license? (international)?

Good day!





I am presently finishing my BS Aeronautical Engineering degree in the Philippines and I am interested in working as a licensed Aeronautical Engineer in other countries.





I would just like to ask if I go to another country, will they recognize my Aeronautical Engineer from my country? Should I take another exam under their standards? Can anyone give me links or more information on this matter? I am also planning to work in SE Asia countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. Could I take an Aeronautical Engineer license exam abroad?





Thanks!How to apply for an AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER license? (international)?
There is no such thing as an international license for engineers. Each country/government regulates the practice of engineering in its jurisdiction. In some countries (like the United States), the license is issued at the state/provincial level. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professiona鈥?/a> for examples of what various countries call their engineer licenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism