Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I apply to a university in England if I'm an American student?

I want to apply to the Arts Institute at Bournemouth in England, but don't know how to do it. I know that the grading system is different in England than in America, so I don't know if I should send the school my high school transcript. In addition, I am not sure whether you can send an English school your SAT scores, since I believe they have GCSE's in England. Could you help fill me in? How do I apply to a university in England if I'm an American student?
Instead of asking here, ask the Arts Institute. No one knows what they want or need but them. They'll be pleased to tell you anything you want to know. I know this is true because they have a special page on their web site with FAQs for international students.





http://www.aib.ac.uk/international.aspxHow do I apply to a university in England if I'm an American student?
English schools are happy for American apps as they get to charge you way higher tuition. just go to their web site for info on applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism