Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I apply math to real life?

If I am going to mager in Algebra, where, how can I apply equations to real life problems? How can I be a future problem solver, what makes math to you and me more interesting?





I learn math, and I tend to forget them. Its just that my memory of solving methods havn't been lost*. Its somewhere in my mind in a safe place that i cant access it.








I like to be a good boy, I have 2 brothers that made terible desicions, and sister that is really smart. My gramps has been in the U.S. forign itellegence Embassy. He is super smart, and my dad is smart too. I want to be smart like them too.How can I apply math to real life?
By Working at a Bank or being a Math Teacher. All that's part of math and it's real life.How can I apply math to real life?
I used to be a machinist. Factories are using CNC which stands for Computerized Numerical Control. These machines use trigonomic equations to cut, mill, drill parts. Also surveying lands requires math skills to lay out roads, buildings, and even park lands. There are tons more examples for practical uses for math.
Math is exactly what happens in future life to you and me.


do not learn maths to forget them, Only learn how to solve a problem and answer a question with your current knowledge. and you will see in future. You have to respond any needs. create many solutions only by your current knowledge and information.


Do not memorise math to find the answer. keep exercising by thinking about questions,your brain is working out at a gym while thinking about questions and your memory gets more strong and main tenant while trying to remember you past knowledge. as you go further in math the gym gets more equipped for your brain.
go into a grocery story





find a 12 ounce can of potatoes and find an 7 ounce can of potatoes. Now tell me which is the better deal.





Simple algebra but you may need to think for a second.
Practice is everything. Going over problems for a test and then never doing them again makes you lose a lot. If you want to be a math major, you might want to double it with something like physics or engineering or something of that sort.
when you count donkeys you already do it... one two three
Life is an algebra problem. Example: Beer = A Me = C





C + B = A What is the value of B? Money Dude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism