Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to be a foriegn exchange student for a summer program. How do i apply?

I want to go to one of the following countries: Belgium, France, or Germany. I don't want to go during the school year because i don't want to miss any school and have to make it up. Where should I register? And if you have been a student to a different country, tell me about it.I want to be a foriegn exchange student for a summer program. How do i apply?
I recomend Amerispan. it is a great experience go for it. Just ask for the applicationI want to be a foriegn exchange student for a summer program. How do i apply?
Why don't you try with AFS? My sister is going to the United States (we are from Italy) with this association!..


Sorry for my english!...
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism