Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply for permanent residency from Canada to go to the U.S?

I know it's a long process but I am not sure where to begin and what I need to do.How do I apply for permanent residency from Canada to go to the U.S?
1st you are going to need a work visa.





Follow the link:


http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/鈥?/a>How do I apply for permanent residency from Canada to go to the U.S?
Depends what you're trying to go there for. If it's for work, or school or something like that and you have no family there, you may need to apply for a temp visa first. If you're married/engaged to an American, you don't need either and can just apply for permanent residency and have them sponsor you before you arrive there. I don't know exactly what the US requires for residency so I would just do a google search or something. this site may help http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/?gcl鈥?/a>
The quota of US permanet residency given to a country depends on your birth place and not on Canada's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism