Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply for the Back To School Allowance?

My parents have separated recently, my little sister is living with me and my dad, my mam was the main earner and we weren't entitled to it last year, want to apply this year and see if she's entitled to it at all but I don't know where to go?How do I apply for the Back To School Allowance?
On this link you will get the info to see if you/your father will qualify for it.





http://www.citizensinformation.ie/catego鈥?/a>





You could also call the Citizens Information Board on 1890 777 121





They are very helpful and will guide you through the process of applying etc.How do I apply for the Back To School Allowance?
You can get an application form from the Community Welfare Officer in your area. Ours visits the local Health Centre once a week. It is probably the same where you live. He or she will go through the form with you. They are very nice and helpful.


Full info from


http://www.welfare.ie/EN/Publications/SW鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism