Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i apply pictures from my computer to my SD Memory card?

I tried to drag %26amp; drop them but it does not work, My computer recognises them once i drag %26amp; drop them but my Platstation 3 %26amp; camera does not recognise :( HelpHow do i apply pictures from my computer to my SD Memory card?
Select the photos or the file containg them then ';right-click'; and choose the ';send to'; option to copy them to your memory stick.You should see an icon for the memory stick if it is connected to your pc by way of your digital camera or other device.


Be luckyHow do i apply pictures from my computer to my SD Memory card?
I know what you are talking about as i too has gone through this experience. The photos on my digital camera was not recognised by another Canon camcorder. What you should do is to ensure yourself that the format (.bmp,.rar.jpg) are the same as that recognised by you apparatus. So you should search for a file converter software on internet and convert your pictures to a proper format. This method is 100% efficient.
it has to be taken with that camera for it to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism