Thursday, December 3, 2009

How would I apply to get a job in my kids school cafeteria?

I want to work, but it's hard to find a job around the kids schedule and my husbands. So I was thinking this would be a great job for me. But I don't know where to start. Does anyone know how to start the process in Hernando County, Fl.?How would I apply to get a job in my kids school cafeteria?
I am not in Florida, but I am familiar with school systems. These jobs can be hard to get. Do you know anyone working in the schools or who knows someone who does? That is the best way to find a job like this. Also, if you go to EACH school's website, if they have one, they may post openings on there. Some states hire through the district only, so you should also go on the district website, too. Also, there should be a job board or more than one that lists school jobs. Try Googling ';Florida school jobs.'; There is also a chance the jobs may be classified as civil service-some of our schools staff support personnel this way. You can find Florida's Employment Department or similiar and see if there are positions listed.





Good luck!How would I apply to get a job in my kids school cafeteria?
Our school system uses a food service company. My fiance works on the Air force base cooking for the undeployed troops and has been offered a job as a lunchlady for the schools by his boss.


Call and ask the school how to get a job as the lunchlady%26lt; Thats the ultimate mom-job.
You could call the school and ask them if they are hiring in that position and they should tell you what to do from there. You may also have to go to the school board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism