Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I apply for a Visa to enter Shenzhen?

I'm a Filipino passport holder and would like to know if it's easier to apply for a China VISA in Manila or when I arrive in Hong Kong. How long will it take? How much for a single entry?How do I apply for a Visa to enter Shenzhen?
It maybe easier to apply before hand. So you don't have to rush around while you visit HK. The odds are if they turn it down it down in Manila they would do the same in HK.How do I apply for a Visa to enter Shenzhen?
You can apply for China visa and get it about 5-15 days later in HongKong. it maybe cost some 100-200 USD. if interested, learn more about China visa http://www.chinafacttours.com/travel_gui鈥?/a>
I don't know it..You can inquir for it from Chinese embassy in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism