Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I apply for Icelandic passport by investment or paying money to its government?is it possible?

I have heard that the Iceland government set some new regulation because of the financial crisis in that country and anyone by paying a specific amount (which I don't know how much) or doing investment in Iceland, can get the residency and passport of Iceland. I just want to know if this is true and the procedure of it and how I can apply for it.How can I apply for Icelandic passport by investment or paying money to its government?is it possible?
Its possible but you aint got enough jack. 4 sure








Oh and Adam B, the US sells citizenship also.How can I apply for Icelandic passport by investment or paying money to its government?is it possible?
Despite the recent problems, Iceland is still a modern country. I don't see Iceland selling passports to random rich people. The Directorate's web site is:


http://www.utl.is/english





But you're going to insult them if you send such a question.
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism