Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you apply to be a college american football coach.?

My step dad is a good coach. I wanna see if i can find any colleges that want/need a line man coach. Where do you apply?How do you apply to be a college american football coach.?
Coaching these days is all about networking. I played college football for 4 years last year was my final season...I am constantly getting offered GA graduate Assistant positions...where they pay for you to go to grad school if you assist them in coaching...I get these offers because I have a good rep, I was team captain and all conference a few years in a row on the D1aa level...And coaches network / my coach knows a coach who know s another coach and so on and so forth and if one of them has a need for a GA they get the word around...If you really want some information on getting into college coaching, check my source:


http://ratemyexperience.madmooseforum.co鈥?/a>How do you apply to be a college american football coach.?
Go to college and first become a student coach in training, go to the Head Coach or Athletic Director to see how to apply
well if you dad currentaly coaches then it should be easy to get a job assisting him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism