Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your best tip for a happy life, and how did you apply it to your life and hows it working for you?

Whats you best tip to keep yourself motivated and happy?





Has it worked for you?





Just curious on how other people keep positive and happy and lead normal lives. I dont mean money, so please dont tell me how to earn millions, im not interested! Just curious as to how you think is the best way to stay happy and on top of everyday things.What is your best tip for a happy life, and how did you apply it to your life and hows it working for you?
Everyone is different, what works for me may not work for you and vise versa. But I would like to share with you what I do.





After fearless searching I have found meaning in my life. I have a career that I love and enjoy and I get to help and work with other veterans in their addiction. I live my life being responsible for my behaviors and my actions. When I am wrong or have hurt someone I take the time to make amends. I spend time with my family and I have healthy supportive friends that I also spend time with. I do not spend time with people who are negative. Everyday I wake up I tell myself to have a good day, be kind to others, and do the best I can do. When I go to bed at night I look back at my day and see if there is anywhere that I may have done or said something that I need to appologize the next day. I stay out of other people's gossip at work and I remind myself that I am a spiritual being having a human experience. When I get down and I do get down, I put myself into someone elses place who doesn't have what I have. For example I was feeling sorry for myself because one of my clients exposed me to tb.





What I had to do was look at the fact that I didn't get it, that I am fine and that I am lucky I am not my client who does have it. When I hear about sad things in the news it reminds me of how lucky I am to be where I am and to be okay. I am a disabled vet and I am thankful that I am not in the military right now where soldiers are being hurt by roadside bombs.What is your best tip for a happy life, and how did you apply it to your life and hows it working for you?
Try to include something you really like to do or be with


in your daily life or at least once a week.. I try to avoid people that are depressing, problem creating ,and negative.. If I am forced into their company . I will mentally ignore them .or fun their behavior to them..
I think one of the most important things to give meaning and happiness to your life is to live every day to help others. If , every day, you look for ways to help others, show kindness to others, it gives you great happiness. Some of these things may be planned activities like volunteer work, but others will be random acts of kindness. Your family, friends, and strangers will all benefit, and you will have a great deal of satisfaction with your life.
Always put yourself in someone elses shoes before reacting.





If you do that, you can hardly ever get mad! It really works.
Kira,





I have two personal philosophies: ';happiness is having a plan'; and ';hope is not a strategy';





I made a list of motivational short phrases that I have found on the internet, and heard from philosophers and inspirational people such as Donald Trump and Native American tribe leaders. I have this list on my cubicle walls at work.


Every time I turn on my phone, I read my preprogrammed 5 word inspirational phrase.


My computer screen is always something that inspires me.


While I drive I listen to music that I enjoy and doesn't anger me. I also listen to books on CD while I drive that are written by inspirational people. Anything by Donald Trump on success is loaded with these little short phrases that you can keep in your head. If you do this, you will find a few inspirational phrases that really hit you deep down, that you will keep in your mind and say them to yourself when you need encouragement.





While I'm walking for exercise sometimes I sing in my head a song that inspires me ';Aint nothin gonna break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down...oh no, I鈥檝e got to keep on movin'; and I use that song when I'm struggling in class or stuck on a problem on a timed test. (I hear the melody in my head and I am on to the next question.)





for keeping on top of things, I have a thing I call my book. It's actually an organizer that zips closed. It is a daily %26amp; monthly calendar where I write down my bills due on each date section that they are due. I write reminders on certain dates. I write everything I have to do in it. And every morning I open it and keep it on my desk so I know what I need to do.


My class schedules, upcoming tests and work assignments are all in it. Birthdays, all my credit cards and the information in case I lose them. my checkbook a calculator, a pen, an address book, are all included inside. And it is small enough. It's about 6'; by 10'; and only 2'; or 3'; thick.


They have them at walmart, target, and staples.


it is absolutely the best way to stay on top of everyday things and even better, it gets all those upcoming tasks off your mind and on a calendar. So when the day comes you do it. Less worrying, and no more missed appointments.





As far as the plan for your happiness, you have to identify what it is that you are passionate about, so you can make a plan and try to achieve it. You may find (as I did) that the chase of the dream is very satisfying. It keeps me focused on my goal, and off my problems.





And if you need to add some medication for sleep problems or some depression that may be holding you back, consider it. It might be the extra boost you need to realize your own plan for happiness.





But I really hope my tips are useful for you. I know that before I developed these strategies for myself, I was going nowhere but down and now, I'm moving forward with courage.
different ppl had different ideals of what happiness is to them, to a homless, 3 maels a day %26amp; a roof over their head that would be heaven to them, to a couple on the verge of divorce, someone to understand, love %26amp; appreciates them that would be happiness, to an orphan, a hug fron someone, anyone that would be happiness, to the terminally sick some relieve from the pain %26amp; suffering(without the painkillers) that would be happiness, i tell myself, be contented!! never compare myself with others, for every 'bad' things that happened, there's always a 'good' thing that is not far behind
I gave my life to Jesus Christ truly and completely and He filled me with the most wonderful and unexplainable joy, and peace that passes all understanding. You can hear all your life that Jesus loves you and think ';yeah yeah'; but it's just completely different when you actually experience that love... You realize what you had been missing out on the whole time you were living without Him. Things won't always be happy-go-lucky and to be honest, sometimes things will be downright hard...but He gives you hope and peace through all things because we cast all our cares upon Him.. and He provides and will never allow us to be tested more than we can handle. In other words... It won't be perfect but it will be better than anything else or any other hope you could have. I'd rather have one moment in His Presence than a thousand years anywhere else... And when He has your heart and life, He constantly fills you with joy and peace and love!!! It's absolutely wonderful. That is my Answer. He is the Answer. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
I keep drama and stress out of my life as much as possible. If I meet someone who is drama orientated, I disassociate myself with that person. I tend not to worry about things. Worrying is bad for the body, and really does nothing but harm.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism