Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply for medical school in US?

I'm 17 years old girl. I've finished my high school in Indonesia. I want to become a doctor, but I don't know anything about the medical school admission. I really need some informations. I've tried to search in Internet, but it's a bit complicated for me (I get confused with the AMCAS, MCAT, Premed school, etc). Please help me. ThanksHow to apply for medical school in US?
First, you have to begin your undergrad program. Speak to your guidance people on what you should study. Then get ALL As.





Get involved in community projects and at your local hospital. As a volunteer, you will meet and learn from people at the hospital. Your time there will COUNT for something.





Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism