Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm not really sure how to apply an every day look so that my eyes look their best. help?

I have hazel eyes and long eyelashes. But I'm not sure exactly which colors would look best with my eyes. They say ';contrasting colors';, but what does that mean for hazel eyes?


Another problem I have is how much I apply. I either apply too much or too little; I can never really find a balance.


What products would you recommend?


Any tips or suggestions would be helpful!I'm not really sure how to apply an every day look so that my eyes look their best. help?
With hazel eyes wear a metalic beige color, [victoria's secret].


With long eyelashes dark brown mascera, no eyeliner and if you do veeery little.I'm not really sure how to apply an every day look so that my eyes look their best. help?
I think everyone should use a little eyeliner to define ur eyes. Because u have long eye lashes u dont have to use mascara. As for eyeshadow i would recommend a brown/neural or green. I usually eyeshadow the heaviest closer to my eyelash line and fading as i move up the eyelid. I am a fan a water proof makeup because i do alot of sports and that way my makeup looks fresh all day. Some brands i like are Mabeline and CoverGirl. Also if u put a little shine eyeshadow that is a light color of white at the inner coners of you eyes you won't look as tired in the morning.
its better to have less than too much. many people make that mistake about putting too much on. i think you should put blue or black mascara and/or eye liner, but not on the top. and if you are Caucasian with brown or blond hair, a light colour would work. you say you have long eyelashes; put less mascara on then, and don't do you're bottom lashes. people make a mistake of doing that too.


i have hazel eyes too ;)
i did i makeover today for hazel eyes and hat i used was a Mavrags custom quad. I put # 76 lightly from lid to brow then put # 27 on the crease, then created an outer ';v'; with #4 and a nice pink lip colour. beutiful gold, green, look and it made her hazel eyes pop!!!





contact: mavrags@hotmail.com
A bluey purpley shade would look good on you, just a light dusting, nothing too drastic, two coats of mascara and you're done. If you want you could ditch the eyeshadow and just try a blue eyeliner but it's hard to get an even line so I would start with the eyeshadow first :)
all depends on the age too. If you are a 13 then dont put too much make up on but if you are 20 you can apply more makeup. As for products, i would try revlon or loreal first or if you have the money try chanel or dior.





:]
i would suggest that you try a light blue eye Sad ow and try to not wear as much eye liner ow and just apply lightly
Gold colors and shimmery plums look good with long black lashes
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism