Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you apply mascara to the bottom lashes?

I can never get it to look right!How do you apply mascara to the bottom lashes?
I use just the tip of the wand and drag back and forth across the tips of the lower lashes.How do you apply mascara to the bottom lashes?
First. (For some reason, it's more magical that way. lol)





Use your mascara brush vertically and go from left to right, then comb it out using an eyelash comb to get rid of clumps and apply a second coat.
i usually just put it on the top lashes and blink when its still wet then it gets on the bottom and it dosnt look really bad ( =
i just apply mascara to my top lashes and while its wet i blink my eyes and it coats the bottom lashes
Slowly and Carefully. Take the applicator and hold it like you do when you apply to your upper lashes, and slowly squiggle the brush over your lashes. Good Luck
if you have dark circles and bags under your eyes don't put it on your bottom eyelashes-you'll give them a bigger accent!
try lash discovory mascara its in a gray tube and comes with a realy small brush and i always do my top lashes and dont redip the brush before i do the bottom that way there is less mascara on it
just brush against them and blink it works for me all the time.
Its difficult. The first couple of times I tried I ended up poking my eye ball... Not fun.





If the mascara is a good quality, you can gently bring it down over the lashes, or wiggle it to and fro across them, straightening them out later. If your eyelashes are long enough, I sometimes put the mascara brush underneath and twist, so it curls the eye lash as well, but that can be messy.
I don't. I blink a few times while the top is still wet and viola! It works pretty well and doesn't look over done.
Tips for applying Mascara


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200…
First of all I must warn you that mascara doesnt look good on the bottom lashes for most women. However if you think you are one of the few women who can pull off mascara on the bottom lashes apply it prty much the same as the top... simply go over them with the mascara brush from the roots to tips and it may help to put a napkin or somethin under so that you dont get any mascara under your eye. Hope this helps =)
Brush up at the bottom and then at the top- or gently pull down your bottom lid a bit and slowley apply it.
you wiggle the mascara brush back and forth, then pull down.
I just use the tip. It's more precise and there's less chance of it smudging or clumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism