Monday, November 30, 2009

How would i apply lemon juice to my hair?

Do i dunk my whole head in a bucket of lemon juice?


Do i get a sprayer and fill it up with lemon juice then spray it in my hair?


Do i just pour it on my head and massage it through?


How long do i leave it in?


Which one - lemon juice from a packet thing? Or a fresh lemon?





I have blonde hair but i would'nt mind it to go lighter =)How would i apply lemon juice to my hair?
Lemon juice probably isn't too good for your hair, especially if you leave it in for too long, there's this stuff called Sun-In you spray it on your hair and the sun's rays (or your hairdryer if the sun isn't out) will naturally lighten it.How would i apply lemon juice to my hair?
just cut a lemon in half and they lie back on a sun lounger with your head hanging over the edge so the juice drips backwards and not onto your face, squeeze the lemon over the front of your hair around your face and then comb it through. It only works in the sun though. I don't think it makes a massive difference. Swimming in an outdoor chlorinated pool on a hot sunny day is much more effective. Swim as much as possible. I swim alot in summer and my hair goes really really light blonde from the pool water and the sun.
If you're trying to use lemon juice to lighten your hair, get fresh lemons, wet your hair %26amp; squeeze the lemon juice onto your hair before you go out into the sun.





Sun In is MUCH worse for your hair than lemon juice.
what i do is i put a bit of water and lemon in a sprayer %26amp; just spritz it a little in your hair everyday. it's better if you use a fresh lemon. but remember to deep condition your hair once a week so it doesn't get damaged. (:
u can use a fresh lemon %26amp; with curd %26amp; after 1/2 hrs u can wash u your hair,after wash u can use a livon.
Save urself the trouble, it doesnt really work. Honestly!
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism