Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply makeup quickly?

In gym I have to go swimming. The problem is that I have gym first period. I already put makeup on in the morning and now I have to put it back on when I go swimming. I apply foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. How do I put makeup on quickly?How to apply makeup quickly?
PracticeHow to apply makeup quickly?
dont put any on in the morning before gym.





if your skin is nice and clear skip the foundation, and just go for the mascara and gloss. shadow also isnt necessary.
I just ended swim in gym during 1st period too. apply the foundation and then put the mascara on really quickly. just add eyeshadow by getting the brush in the powder and across your eyes. To add lipgloss you could add it if you have time and if not, just put it on in your next class or do it when you are walking in the hallway maybe. hope this helps.
you can try waterproof mascara first, soyou would only have to touch that up. ddon'tuse liquid foundation-it takes too long. Try a mineral that you can quickly brush on, or if you have nice skin just a tinted mmoisturizerthat takes seconds to apply. As far as eyeshadow goes, get a set that is all inclusive, with your crease, highlighter, and base and brush all close together. If your reaallllllly in a rush you can apple only your crease color and add base or highlighter depending on your time. (I'm assuming your using natural colors: brown for the crease, and a fairly neutral base) finally, lipgloss should be easy enough. try to use a snap lid or a lip gloss that has a short screw top. hope that helps!
You don't have to put it on before you go swimming because it is bad for your face to collide with chlorine and make-up like mascara, eyeshadow and foundation. Put it on quickly with practice! I hope I helped you!
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism