Saturday, November 28, 2009

I may apply to law school, how can I apply a law degree to my interests in animals?

My passion is marine biology. Is it to late to apply for the Spring?I may apply to law school, how can I apply a law degree to my interests in animals?
Become a vet.........you will always have a responsible and important job..........tons of lawyers who can't pay their student loans......law sucks............I may apply to law school, how can I apply a law degree to my interests in animals?
When the whale kills the dolphins you can represent it and keep the homicidal whale on the streets.lol





There are many cases of law that involve the ownership and treatment of animals. Or you can be the ';save the ocean'; lawyer that saves the Great Barrier Reaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism