Monday, November 30, 2009

I have qulified prelim 2007 how to apply for main?

let me know how to apply for main exam.because i did not got any letter from mpsc for confirmation that i have qualified prelim.i have seen the results on internet.


kindly provide the procedure for applying for main exam.I have qulified prelim 2007 how to apply for main?
you can search something related to your querry on the website of MPSC. plz click for latest updates.


http://mpsc.maharashtra.gov.in/english/d…I have qulified prelim 2007 how to apply for main?
First thing contact them about it.


Secondly try to find other people who are selected.
Contact them right now and ask them.





Probably too late for up coming 2008 exams (April/May time frame) but try, at least they will give you info for future exams, that is lined up.





I believe they conduct finals twice a year (April/May and Oct/Nov).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism