Saturday, November 28, 2009

Army LOD for injuries how does that apply to you when you got discharged for the injury?

I had injured my knee and also fractured my foot and my hip. Im having horrible pain in my hip now after the discharge and wondering how that paperwork can help when you go to the doctor for the pain.Army LOD for injuries how does that apply to you when you got discharged for the injury?
The LOD (Line of Duty) proves that it happened while you were active. All depends also what kind of active duty you were on. If you were deployed for over 90 days, you are a veteran and the LOD will aid in getting compensation benefits from VA, along with medical services, which you would get anyway. If you were just active duty CONUS, then it should help you get reimbursed for the injury treatment. Not sure exactly how that works though. But, if I were you, I would make many copies of these documents and any SF600 you might have that corresponds to noted injuries on LOD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism