Monday, November 30, 2009

My question is that i want to apply in usa for my further studies.How can i apply?

I am doing my BBA from Pakistan(Karachi).I am in my third semester and want to transfer my credit into any of usa university.My question is that i want to apply in usa for my further studies.How can i apply?
Look at the transfer applicant requirements at the universities you are interested in applying. Also check out other things like expenses, GPA requirements, etc and then apply to these schools. Make sure you fulfill their eligibility requirements for a transfer student and you have the necessary funds for your study in US.My question is that i want to apply in usa for my further studies.How can i apply?
First apply to the college, if they accept you, pay your fees, then they will help you get a visa, as long as you can show that you have enough money in the bank to support you
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism