Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply for a teaching job...?

I'm about to graduate college and am confused on the applying process. Do I fill out an application first, then they ask for my resume? Do I go ahead and send the resume first thing? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks!How to apply for a teaching job...?
Put your Resume on one of those online pages (like in pa, there's Pa-education.net) for teachers. These are the same places for finding jobs. Call the school's HR department and ask about the application process. Each school can have a different process.How to apply for a teaching job...?
Hi Jermey P,


I am a great believer in making speculative-job applications.


Why?


Because you will have no competion unless someone as smart as you are has the same idea.





Sent you Job Application along with a copy of your resume to - preferably someone whose name you know. Keep a copy for your records.





You may title the application -


Speculative Job Application - Teaching Vacancy





You could also talk with one of your Teachers and ask their advice.





One more thing - Google


Tom Daly ADHDsolutions and read about his methods for teaching.


You can get the package for free if you tell your parents, ';that is what I want for my Birthday.';





Good luck with your career choice.
Some districts require an application, some do not.聽 It will say in the job ad if you need to submit an application.and/or a resume.聽 It might even ask you to submit transcripts, a copy of your teaching certificate, etc.聽 Nowadays you can usually you can download the applicaiton of the districts website (which is nice as you can type in answers and it looks more professional than handwritten!)I always just turn in my resume with an application if the district requires one.聽 In addition, I include a few letters of recommendation, my philosophy of education and my certificate at well for a well rounded ';application packet';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism