Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply a passport for my son from previous marriage?

i have been married to my current husband for 8 years and my son from previous marriage in another country is now 13, has been living with us since my marriage. now we decided to apply for a passport for him but the requirement is to have his birthcert showing both parents names. His birthcert does not have my current husband's name. Now i am stuck. I cannot reach my ex-husband to an authorized letter etc. What should i do?How to apply a passport for my son from previous marriage?
Call the immigration hot-line at 877-484-2778


www.travel.state.gov


OR


call:


800-375-5283


800-870-3676


OR:


Get an immigration lawyer





Tell inmigration that your son is from a previous marriage.How to apply a passport for my son from previous marriage?
you must contact the father. otherwise? you may not get a passport for your son,(Hague Convention).


does the father have any family you could contact? anyone?





do you have sole custody of your son?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism