Monday, November 30, 2009

Does liquid eyeliner stay on all day? How to apply?

I have been thinking of using liquid eyeliner, because on some people it looks great. Here are my questions:





1. Do you have to wait for it to dry? How long?





2. What brand is the best? Where to buy and price range?





3. How are you supposed to apply it? DIRECTIONS please!





Thanks SO much, I am forever grateful! All answers are appreciated and God bless!Does liquid eyeliner stay on all day? How to apply?
it takes like 5 seconds to dry.


i like covergirl.


just put it on and use q-tips to straighten it out.


=)Does liquid eyeliner stay on all day? How to apply?
Yes it does! I use Cover Girl. its kinda like a pen. I recommend only using it on top though cause it looks way to harsh on the bottom. I like black brown kind. And it only like 6 dollars or soemthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism