Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I apply to become an American citizen without having to marry someone?

I love America and love visiting your wonderful country and have always dreamed of living in the States especially Florida like Orlando which I think is a fantastic place and the people are so friendly and warm. What I am wondering is how I can apply to become an American citizen legally without having to marry someone can I legally migrate from Scotland to Florida who do I apply to to get the ball rolling so to speak.How can I apply to become an American citizen without having to marry someone?
you can apply to become a US citizen 5 years after you get the permanent green card if you are NOT married to a US citizen.How can I apply to become an American citizen without having to marry someone?
You'd have to have permanent resident status or citizenship to join the US armed forces. depending on your educational and work background, you might qualify for an H1b skilled worker visa. while it's a nonimmigrant visa, it can lead to permanent resident status. you'd have to find an employer willing to hire you and to file the proper paperwork. might take a while, and you wouldn't be able to change status while in the US if you came over on VWP.
Come here legally. Join the military. Fight for this country. Then have your commanding officer write a letter for you, a new US VETERAN, so you can become a citizen. You, unlike many others in America, will have earned the right of citizenship.
it would take forever.





visit instead and find someone to marry. Americans love the Scots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism