Saturday, November 28, 2009

How I apply to get permanent resident in Canada?

I want to live canadaHow I apply to get permanent resident in Canada?
Everything you need to know can be found on the Government of Canada Immigration website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html





Good luck to you...How I apply to get permanent resident in Canada?
Go to a canadian embassy and obtain an application for permanent residence, there's actually a guide which will tell you which jobs have higher point or which is in demand at the time of your application. If your job is in demand u will have higher points. If u need licensing for your job, it will take approximately 1-2 years to process.
Dodge the draft or desert from the US Army!
go to this page:) good luck
the official immg site is this, www.cic.gc.ca all the info is there


i migated to there from the usa.
Did some research and found out that going through the official site of Canada Immigration though plenty of info and easy to navigate it can be ery confusing and the amount of information can be overwhelming. Found this site here they also have an e-book on the subject entitled “My Immigration Consultant” and it seam professional enough to get me to dig deeper as I want to immigrate myself to Canada. Went ahead and purchased the book, Downloaded in 2 minutes (slow connection) and start reading. It’s been only 2 hours since download so I need to properly evaluate my purchase but so far seam to be my kind of book as it is written in a simple language and well structured. I hope this helps you and the book helps me. The site is called immigrationtocanada.ws
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism